Congratulations on purchasing a Milford product – we expect that you’ll receive years of trusted service and comprehensive safety.
For additional peace of mind, Milford Industries Pty Ltd (Milford) provides you an Exclusive Lifetime Ownership Warranty on the following terms.
To qualify for your Exclusive Lifetime Ownership Warranty, YOU MUST register either by completing and submitting the following form or by contacting Milford direct on Freecall 1800 MILFORD within thirty days of purchase.
Milford warrants to you that the product you have purchased from Milford will be free of material manufacturing defects for as long as you own it subject to the conditions set out in this document including the following:
- The product must be installed by an authorised Milford outlet in accordance with Milford’s installation instructions.
- This warranty will not apply if the product is removed from the vehicle in which it was first installed.
- The product must be used only in accordance with Milford’s written instructions and you must not misuse, abuse or overload the product beyond its rated capacity.
- This warranty is given to you only as purchaser and is not transferrable to anyone else.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused or suffered as a result of fair wear and tear, incorrect application, misuse, alteration, neglect or accident.
To claim under this warranty you must at your cost advise Milford by phone, fax, email or mail (on the numbers or at the addresses disclosed herein) of the detail of your claim promptly after you become aware of an alleged defect and before undertaking any repair or alteration. You will need to provide proof of purchase. Upon receipt of your claim and proof of purchase, we will give authority for your claim to be investigated and reported on by an approved Milford service centre or agent. If the resulting report identifies a material or manufacturing defect, your product will be replaced or repaired. Any confirmed defective product must be returned to Milford at your cost.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The benefits to you given by this warranty are in addition to your other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods to which the warrant relates
MILFORD BONUS REPLACEMENT OFFER
Additionally, Milford offers a Bonus Replacement offer on Cargo Barriers if the above warranty applies, the vehicle has been involved in an accident and the Cargo Barrier has played a significant part in maintaining safety for the driver and passengers. Details of the incident, including photographs must be presented to Milford for inspection with the claim. You agree that any such material submitted may also be used in the production of promotional or marketing material by Milford.
TO CLAIM - If you purchased a Milford Cargo Barrier, qualify for the Exclusive Lifetime Ownership Warranty and have been involved in a vehicle accident, then send a copy of proof of purchase and a report of the incident, together with photographs of the accident vehicle showing and describing the Cargo Barrier’s performance in establishing a safer environment.
If Milford agrees that your submission demonstrates the Cargo Barrier played a significant part in maintaining safety, it will then contact you to arrange fitting of your new cargo barrier – Free of Charge!